We recently held our Internet Safety Week when all the classes learned about keeping safe online. Parents and carers were invited in at the end of the week so that the children share with them what they had learnt. Riverside class designed posters that they could take home one of which we have placed below for parents and carers to download if they wish.
- Keep your computer in a safe place.
- You need to be with an adult to go on the internet.
- ALWAYS ASK!
- Never put your full name, use a nickname.
- Never put where you live or your school.
- Only email people you know and trust.
- Don’t talk to strangers.
- Don’t send nasty messages.
- Don’t put unkind pictures on the internet.
- Don’t write swear words or the police might see.
- If you get them, tell an adult.
- Don’t click pop – ups.
- Don’t click on or open messages.
- Don’t go on games that are too old for you.
- If something goes wrong, ask an adult to fix it.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.