Bullion Lane Primary School works closely with the following professionals in order to provide the highest level of support for pupils with SEND.
- Durham Educational Psychology Service
- Chester-Le-Street ONE Point Hub
- Bullion Lane Children’s Centre
- Health Agencies, particularly School Nurse Service and Health Visitors.
- Durham Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Durham Autistic Spectrum Disorder Team
- Behaviour Support Services / Crisis Response.
- Durham Movement Difficulties Service
- Occupational Therapy Service for Children.
- The Service for the Hearing Impaired.
- The Service for the Visually Impaired.
- Educational Social Workers.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.