Believing in Learning and Promoting Success
Bullion Lane Primary School provides a safe, exciting and challenging learning environment where every child is encouraged to aim high, and be the best that they can possibly be.
In partnership with parents, children and governors, our aims are:
- To provide an environment where each child and member of staff feels happy, valued and supported.
- To develop confident, independent learners.
- To promote challenge through high expectations of learning and behaviour in an environment where children are encouraged to believe in themselves.
- To ensure that learning can excite, inspire and capture children’s imagination.
- To view our children as individuals and have a commitment to recognising and catering for their needs educationally, physically, socially, morally, spiritually and culturally.
- To ensure that all our children leave the school with high aspirations and are prepared with the life-skills they need to meet future challenges and ambitions.
- To ensure all members of our school community are valued and recognised, through listening to views and opinions.