The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and in 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- 2023-2024 Pupil Premium Strategy Statement
- 2022-2023 Pupil Premium Strategy Statement
- 2021-2022 Pupil Premium Strategy Statement
- 2023-2024 Sports Premium Planned Spend
- 2022-2023 Sports Premium Impact
- 2022-2023 Sports Premium Planned Spend
- 2021-2022 Sports Premium Impact
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.